Evolution Of Castle Through The Word “Castle”
- Beckett says “Castle” 820 times
- there is also a hair evolution
- “Castle” turns into “cassel”
- Castle is not even a word anymore
- all you hear in your head is “cassel” for the next hour
- after, “castle” is not a real word anymore
Kevin Ryan - How To Open a Locker
Mr. Castle, I approve of your green shirt. Hard.
"What makes a woman beautiful is a glow from the inside. It has to start from the inside and then it rises up like a wonderful volcano and just like … explodes." - Stana Katic
Best of Kate Beckett and domestic outfit.
Matilda and Miss Honey trying to get out of The Trunchbull’s house without getting caught is probably the most suspense filled scene in all the universe